Hello, my name is Mohamad Youssef.
My intellectual life is driven by a deep and honest desire to assist people with their educational endeavors, especially in learning Mathematics. Mathematics is a universal language and invaluable tool that can be used to explore and discover the myriad wonders of life. I have always taken pleasure in learning this subject since the earliest time I can remember.
I am committed towards providing quality education by utilizing highly effective tools and materials that enable students to continuously challenge and excel beyond expectations.
Here is a quick summary of my qualifications:
- UCLA graduate in Mathematics, specialized in Number Theory
- 15 years of experience teaching mathematics to over 7000 students at middle school, high school and college levels
- Composed several high school problem-solving books and wrote solutions to several mathematics textbooks
- Wrote Mathematics Curriculum for SAT I, SAT 2 Math, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Math Olympiads (AMC 8, 10, and 12)
- Received highest teaching evaluations while teaching at the College
- Capable of teaching ANY Math course